Monday, December 05, 2011

Shifting focus






It's been quite a long while since I've posted anything on this blog. Half a decade to be exact. I've been looking for a central repository to post my miniature paintings so I thought I'd shift focus and re-purpose this blog for my minis.

I'm in a painting league at my local hobby shop. The end goal by early next year is to have a complete 2000 point army painted. Yesterday our first 500 points were due. Here is my 500-point army:

HQ: Librarian with Jump Pack (Converted from a Forge World Sevrin Loth model)

Elite: Sanguinary Priest (Blood Angels Brother Corbulo)

Troops:
5x Tactical Squad in a Rhino (Sergeant with Power Weapon and Plasma Pistol)
5x Assault Squad (Sergeant with Power Fist + Plasma Pistol)

I'm still getting used to laying out images in this format so forgive me as I go through a learning curve with this blog.

No comments: